1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we’ve got our whole lives ahead of us and you’re inside worrying about a stupid burned-out light bulb?
2. Border Collie: Just one. And then I’ll replace any wiring that’s not up to code.
3. Dachshund: You know I can’t reach that stupid lamp!
4. Rottweiler: Make me.
5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark. I can bat the ball around, too.
6. Labrador retriever: Oh, me, me!!! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please.
7. German Shepherd: I’ll change it as soon as I’ve led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven’t missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.
8. Jack Russell Terrier: I’ll just pop it in while I’m bouncing off the walls and furniture.
9. Old English Sheepdog: Light bulb? I’m sorry, but I don’t see a light bulb…
10. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark….
11. Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.
12. Pointer: I see it! There it is, there it is, right there…
13. Greyhound: It isn’t moving. Who cares?
14. Australian Shepherd: First, I’ll put all the light bulbs in a little circle…
15. Poodle: I’ll just blow in the Border Collie’s ear and he’ll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.
The Cat’s Answer: “Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the real question is: How long will it be before I can expect some light, some dinner and a massage?”
~Disclaimer: I did not come up with this…. it is not my own original work. I have no idea who wrote it originally…if you happen to know give them a slap on the back and tell them I said it was freakin hilarious.